Back to top
The Benefits of HBOT - Hyperbaric Centers of California
- Increases the production and release of stem cells by 800%.
- Increases plasma oxygen concentration 10 to 15 times.
- Enhances the body’s natural healing process.
- Provides oxygen to areas with compromised blood flow.
- Reduces swelling, inflammation, bruising, infection, scarring, and the recovery time from surgery and injury.
- Assists in the growth of new blood vessels.
- Enhances the formation of collagen and new tissue growth.
- Improves immune system response.
- Enhances white blood cells’ ability to destroy bacteria and fungi.
- Creates an unfavorable environment for anaerobic bacterium to live.
- Facilitates cellular detoxification.
- Studies suggest HBOT reawakens the dormant neurons that are alive but not functioning in and around the injured tissue of the brain.
- Improves brain cell function.
- Restores oxygen to depleted tissues and cells.
- Assists with impaired circulation.
- Recent studies in cardiovascular literature suggest that patients undergoing open heart surgery have better brain function if they receive hyperbaric oxygen prior to surgery.