Back to top
Immune Disorders - Hyperbaric Centers of California
- Immediately provides oxygen to areas with compromised blood flow.
- Increases plasma oxygen concentration 10 – 15 times.
- Reduces swelling and inflammation.
- Assists in the growth of new blood vessels.
- Enhances formation of collagen and new tissue growth.
- Studies suggest HBOT reawakens the dormant neurons that are alive but not functioning in and around the injured tissue of the brain.
- Enhances white blood cells’ ability to destroy bacteria and fungi.
- Creates an unfavorable environment for anaerobic bacterium to live.
- Blocks the effects of and reduces damage from toxic gases including carbon monoxide.
- Facilitates cellular detoxification